1. Matching- Students have paired cards correctly
2. Fraction Bingo- Students have placed markers on correct fraction
3. Board Game- Students have said the fractions out loud correclty
4. Pizza Fractions- Students have colored in the correct amount of slices
5. Go Fish- Students have paired like cards together (they have paired different representations of the same fraction)
6. Fraction Gold strips- Students have an equal amount of Gold Strips.
7. Comparisons/ War- Students have decided that the person who keeps the cards after a turn is the one with the larger fraction. They have used the correct vocabulary (greater than, etc.)
8. Dice Games 1(comparisons)- Students have ordered the fractions correctly from least to greatest. They have used the vocabulary correctly (smaller than, equal to, greater than).
Dice Games 2 (roll, slide cover)- Students have correctly chosen the smaller number as the numerator and the larger as a denominator and they have said the names correctly.
Students have used vocabulary (smaller than, greater than, or equal to) to compare fractions.
9. Computers- Students have clicked the correct numerical representation of the fraction that matches the pictorial representation.
10. Literature- Students have answered all questions and have listed fractions as well as ordered them from least to greatest.
I CAN and MATH TALK cards for all activities