- Each student gets a Bingo Cards (they should be pre-filled by teacher or filled in by students with fractions from the Fraction Bingo Flash Cards
- The game may be four corners; five in a row, horizontally, diagonally, etc
- A caller is selected by drawing the smallest number from a deck of cards
- The caller picks a fraction Bingo card at random and displays the picture side to the players
- Each player checks his or her Bingo Card for that numerical fraction and puts a marker on that fraction found
- The caller continues displaying Fraction Bingo Flash cards and the players continue placing their markers on their cards, until one player has Bingo. The winner is the first to BINGO.
Fraction Bingo Game PDF
Alternative Bingo Cards (color)
Beginner: Students are given pre-filled bingo cards
Advanced: Students fill in bingo cards
Formative Assessment:Students are identifying different representations.
Students are placing markers on the fraction that is called by the caller.
The caller is correctly saying the names of the fractions in their different representations.
"I CAN" and MATH TALK cards